Technical Project Manager
- Drive the development and delivery of technical products and solutions for our customers.
- Tracks and addresses dependencies impacting scrum team outcomes
- Breaks down barriers impeding the team from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Creates an environment of continuous improvement
- Coordinate with product, business, technical, and other partners
- Uses technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in issue resolution
- Communicate with all levels within portfolio organization to build trust
- Identify and track team velocity, financials, and other critical metrics in relation to the project/program and its plan
- Provide transparency into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, tackle impediments
- Ensures all systems of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis
- Provide in-house, informal agile mentoring to our product and business teams (optional)
- Bachelor s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- 2 year of experience with algorithms, data structures, design patterns, HTML, Java, object-oriented design and coding across a variety of platforms.
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience with technical delivery and IT project management using Agile Methodology.
- Experience with Agile and Project Management toolsets (Jira, Confluence, MS Project, etc).
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec.
- Proven ability to deliver complex software features iteratively and expertly
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
- Must be able to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed.
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and effortlessly
- Experience with web services and open API development, is a plus
- Experience within Financial Services Project Management
- Adaptive communication, collaboration & teamwork.