Business Integrations and WebServices
Prosis helps clients advance the connection between their technologies
We also take an innovative approach to advanced web services integration, which establishes deeper connections with enterprise resource planning (ERP), databases and other systems throughout your organization. Support for popular web services standards and protocols — SOAP and REST — enables you to choose how you want to automate and integrate the various technologies.
Advanced integration means that the systems can communicate seamlessly with data services behind the scenes to initiate and update business transactions, automate processes, organize information and more. And because of our extensive experience and technology, Prosis integration saves your organization time, resources and hassles during implementation, maintenance and upgrades.
- Embed Prosis technology into intranets, extranets, portals, business applications and business processes
- Look up and retrieve data in addition to creating and modifying transactions inside other systems across your distributed environment
- Automate tasks, such as sending content to another system, updating records in ERPs and other back-and-forth communication, based on everyday workflow actions
- Synchronize documents and data throughout your enterprise, increasing the accuracy and efficiency of business processes
- Offer content or functionality without requiring a user license, for example, enabling your customers to interact with documents in the Perceptive repository
- Deploy process and content management quickly without introducing staff to new applications
- Adapt integrated features easily to meet changing business requirements